Thursday, March 8, 2012

Warby Parker

Hello guys! So, maybe you've heard of them and maybe you havent. Warby Parker is an eyewear company located in a city (probably near you) for instance the two closest to me are in New York city, and in Brooklyn. Im pretty sure the company originated in Nyc! Which is pretty neat.  I am a contact wear-er, and i've always HATED glasses on myself. I have a really strong prescription so the lenses usually end up making my eyes look small. After a few years of just wearing contacts i decided ok, im going to have to suck it up and get a pair of glasses, i mean contacts can be so expensive, and changing them every so often i go through them like water. I wanted to get glasses that i knew i would wear not  just around the house when no one was looking but also out and coordinate them to whatever i was wearing.  Warby Parker has something called the "at home trial", where they send you 5 pairs of glasses,   of your choice, and if you cant decide on 5 they'll send you the remaining 3 that they think that you would like, and guess what they best part is........ITS COMPLETELY FREE. I mean COMPLETELY. They pay for the shipping and they pay for the shipping back, they don't charge you at all and you have five whole days to show them to your friends, family, blog about which ones you think would look the best on you! So i did this, and i picked out the pair you see on top which is Sinclair.  

here's a picture of myself with them on!



Warby Parker has been so helpful with everything. Also, when you buy a pair they give a pair to a person in need. I highly recommend them C : ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment