Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Must haves

Must haves
Lets talk about spring.. 


  1. A denim high waisted belted skirt / dark blue is perfect with ..
  2. A floral Chiffon blouse..
  3. Satchel bag < - always.
  4. The cutest brown loafers that i wish were on my feet.
  5. ugh, this watch.... i have a feeling im going to end up buying it. 
  6. Round tortious shell sunglasses are my favorite, i found the ones i always wear at a dollar store!

This outfit is puuurfect for spring, and really has all my must & wants in it. Im on the hunt for the perfect brown loafers, something similar to above. Any Suggestions ? / I love the satchel as well but i try not to use leather, so if you have suggestions throw them my way! Im pretty sold on that watch as well. I see it on my wrist in the very near future. 

For now au revoir, i'll be back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment