Thursday, March 1, 2012

MARCH FIRST!

GUYS ITS MARCH FIRST. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW EXCITED THIS MAKES ME!?

Let me start off by telling you how hectic i've been. I got a new car, for starters! I purchased a VW rabbit, im in love with it. 
I had a 98' before, so really anything was better. I've always wanted a vw, led alone a hatch back and im glad i took the time to really sort out what i wanted before jumping on the first car that wasn't my previous one
  
Anyway, spring is around the corner, and now i have a sun roof, need i say more. 


Let me start off by telling &&& showing you what im looking forward to. 

1.)
( Cute Clipper Dress by Modcloth ) 

2.)
Bathing Beauty, by Modcloth )

3.)
Carousal of time skirt by Modcloth )

4.)
( Fern it Up dress by Modcloth )



I love Modcloth, they have the cutest things and always so many options! I hope you like some of the spring suggestions i posted, let me know if you find more C: !

I also have my 72' Schwinn Yellow Varsity sitting in my basement waiting to be rode. I am so excited to use it, its SO heavy though! 

Keep an eye out for future post. I'll be back before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment