Thursday, April 5, 2012

Whats in my bag edition!




In my bag there's. . .

1.) Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume & lotion in perfect purse sizes.
2.) Makeup pouch with my essentials.
3.) Double sided wallet, thrifted.
4.) K O R R E S pomegranate lip butter.  I've been reading a lot of other blogs and everyone really loves it.  So, I decided to go and try it for myself.  It's the best. I adore it's perfect neutral coral color.
5.) Two pairs of sunglasses, always.
6.) My keychain.
7.) Benefit's Daily Moisture face cream, I received a free sample a while ago and I recommend it.  It works wonders on dry winter skin.
8.) And finally an extra hair tie!

The bag is from Fieldguided (Im sure you've seen it).  I've worn it so much that it's almost coming to an end, which means pretty soon I'm going to have to sew it or buy a new one.

The bigger the bag the more junk I seem to keep with me.  I've already switched to a brown backpack purse that I thrifted, which is much smaller, and in my situation thats a good thing!

// Whats in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment