Thursday, March 15, 2012

Personal update

 



Can i just start off by saying the weather has been unbelievably beautiful ?! ITS NOT EVEN REALLY OFFICIALLY SPRING YET. This type of thing is unheard of. We didn't even get snow this winter, which im SO thankful for, because the tri-state gets hit so hard usually every winter. It was a nice relief. Today is a bit chilly, but the weekend and the begging of next week looks really nice, back in the high 60's and low 70's !! I cannot wait for the cold to just be gone for good. In other news....

SO, for christmas Nick ( my boyfriend ) got me tickets to see WHY? with him ....

........
.......
.....
.
.

THE SHOW IS TOMORROW!!

ughhh, this weekend should be so good. Im so excited. Let me know if you'll be at the show! Its at (le) Poison Rouge, it's in the city ( and by that i mean ny ). I'll update with pictures from the show, and adventures from this upcoming weekend ! I hope everyone has a fantastic one!

ps; Im getting my glasses in the mail today ! Check out Warby Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment