Sunday, February 5, 2012

LETS TALK ABOUT WES


If you haven't already seen the trailor to Moonrise Kingdom, you need to. ^ Click and watch, for your own benefit.

And in the great words of Tavi, "And I will present any audience member who cries "hipster" with my AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST NOT LIKE ANYTHING EVER? monologue, which goes like this: AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST NOT LIKE ANYTHING EVER? AM I ONLY ALLOWED TO LIKE THE REALITY SHOW ABOUT THE STUPID PEOPLE SO I DON'T SEEM PRETENTIOUS? WHY CAN'T I LIKE THAT AND WES ANDERSON? "


This movie has a cult following and it hasn't even shown its face in theatre's yet! Im sure you can understand why. Wes Anderson produces hit after hit, and this one is undoubtedly going to fall short of that. 


                       There is one character that got my attention with her Style though, her name ? Its Suzy. 












Obviously 60's inspired, i've fallen in love with her already! Im sure her character will be just as lovely aswell. Im so excited for this to come out C: .

AND GUESS WHO ELSE BESIDES THE OBVIOUS IS IN THE CAST....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment